Support Forums

Full Version: Can I get some feedback?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm looking for feedback on the theme of my site, betarelease.net. The site is officially up and running so I've started promoting and what not. I'm also looking for software gurus to moderate the individual forums. There's a post in the announcements section about it. Tell me what you think!
unable to activate in your sites sir........
(12-13-2009, 08:18 AM)HeLLCiTY BoY Wrote: [ -> ]unable to activate in your sites sir........

Did you check your spam folder for the email?
now i join the websites..........
(12-13-2009, 08:20 AM)HeLLCiTY BoY Wrote: [ -> ]now i join the websites..........

Awesome thanks.
yeah i check this but none found after that i resend activation code and it works..........
(12-13-2009, 08:21 AM)Rob Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome thanks.

it is ok......
The theme is a little bland, it could some more things to make it "pop".
(12-15-2009, 04:53 PM)Dutchcoffee Wrote: [ -> ]The theme is a little bland, it could some more things to make it "pop".

I actually like this theme. It's very professional IMO and that's the look I was going for. I might make a custom theme, I have been sick recently so I haven't been up to it. I do like this one so I'm not sure if I want to.
I've changed this thread. Please read it again.
Anyone? Sad
Pages: 1 2 3