Support Forums

Full Version: Looking For Ecommerce Hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
I am in search of a reliable host offering feature-rich Ecommerce Hosting:
100 gbs of SSD space, 1000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux. Any info on NetShop-isp.com.cy ecommerce server hosting?
Is the price ok for their packages? What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?
I would recommend to have at least VPS for this type of content.
If you need good VPS you can check rockhoster.com or qhoster.com.
Well, I have been dealing with NetShop-isp.com.cy for a long time. The best hosting provider I've ever experienced by a long way.
Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore + Softaculous 1-click installer in all web hosting accounts.
I have been with netshop-isp.com.cy web hosting provider for 9 months now and they really impress me. I am pretty much a novice when it comes to a lot of the different things like mysql,and other areas. They have always been there with a quick resolution to my questions and problems that I did not know how to fix or address.
Give NetShop ISP a try. They are simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch.