Support Forums

Full Version: Well-balanced VPS hosting providers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys
I'm looking for a reliable VPS hosting provider for a Good Price I can go Up to $70/month
Anyone know where I can find it ? What can you say about Rightservers.com Managed VPS hosting and reliability?

Thanks in advance
I have to say that you have decent budget even for dedicated server!
Maybe that worth to check kvchosting.net as well?
Very happy with Rightservers.com Canada VPS and would not hesitate to recommend them. Other thing that is amazing about their support is the instant chat function.
Pricing is reasonable. I would say pricing is well-balanced taking into account features, resources included into the plans.
https://rockhoster.com/linux/
If you chose them you will find solutions below $5 per month.
Why not give HostSailor.com VPS a try?
I would like to thank you for having professionals like them on your staff. They have helped me tremendously with my first website, and I'm loading my products now.
I like kvchosting.net.
I think they provide the best SSD VPS
Recommend this decent web host to other webmasters - HIGHLY! Rightservers.com Canada managed VPS is great. I got absolutely awesome hosting for a very cheap price.
VPS plans from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are worth trying as their accounts are decent and reliable.
Reliable servers are excellent, trustworthy and really powerful - love all the features and the support.