Support Forums

Full Version: Do you find yourself attractive?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've never had much confidence in my physical appearance, until about a month ago. It feels so great to have so much more self esteem. In a society where beauty is commonly associated with one's self worth (thanks hollywood), some people kill themselves over trying to attain it. What do y'all think about yourselves?
Well I can't say I find me attractive, but I can say that people I know do....
The beautiy lies in the eye of the viewer, and therefor every one IS attractive for someone.

There have been times were I tought, what a junk while looking at the mirror but now I don't care, I have what I need!
And for every one who has a problem with my face, well... it's still her/his problem! Tongue
Ofc.
I'm very attractive. :')
I don't think of myself as ugly, and I've never had problems getting a girlfriend or a date. But, now I'm married so only one person I have to be attractive to.

And it has never really bothered me what people think of me, one way or the other.
I think my shadow is hot lol, but in a mirror, not so much, I'm happy, but know I'm not Brad Pitt.
Quote:I think my shadow is hot lol

epic.
The real question is do you find me attractive? lol just kidding. i think i'm pretty good looking.
I think Im ugly. Dunno why, just do.
Yeah I'm a sexbomb
Im happy with the way I look. I know im not the best looking guy ever, but I know im not the guy that makes people stop and think "Is that gollum from lord of the rings?".
Pages: 1 2 3