Support Forums

Full Version: VPS to sign up with ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
VPS plans from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I have to select teh best one, so what should I do?
I chose kvchosting.net service about 2 years ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since we moved to their hosting service.
I use my full disk space and bandwidth and their servers simply run at blazing speeds.

Highly recommended A+++
Ever since my friend told me about kvchosting.net SSD VPS 3 years ago, I haven't had any problem.
Great service, good people. I am 100% satisfied with their uptime, speed and customer support.

Can highly recommend their hosting services to any webmaster or newbie looking for reliable and stable hosting.
I'm a beginner and needed things explained to me in more detail and it was not a problem for kvchosting.net at all, so I felt confident to go ahead.
I asked them loads of questions before I bought my package, and they answered them all to my satisfaction.