Support Forums

Full Version: Right VPS account to sign u p with ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
VPS plans from qhoster.com and brixly.uk are to my liking and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?
It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is.
The key is finding a web hosting provider that can provide excellent customer support.

Good communication and customer service are key to great web-host, and QHoster.com has these qualities in spades.
Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com are worth trying.
Reasonably priced and good support. Servers are fast and dependable.
I have been with qhoster.com for eight months now and I do not have one single negative thing to say about them!
The service is also great, i've had many inquiries promptly answered so on the overall this host comes highly recommended.
I chose QHoster.com web hosting service about 2 years ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since we moved to their hosting service. Very happy with Them, and would not hesitate to recommend them.