Support Forums

Full Version: :( gmail possibly hacked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
well i open up firefox, open the usual site and forums, and i could not log into hf, was saying

Quote:You have entered an invalid username or password combination.

If you have forgotten your password please retrieve a new one.

so i filled out the contact form on hf.

i tryed to access my email, and it was saying i was inputting the wrong password, i have no alternate email set or phone hooked with it... wtf!

so i am thinkin someone hacked my gmail.
unlucky dude. Your guna have to start again unless you give hf staff a really good reason.

Also please dont post stuff about hf here as this is a support forum and has nothing to do with hf
This is not site related news or feedback. In future, please use the Hack Forums Contact Us link. You can use an alternate email to the one which was hacked and i'm sure Omniscient would help you out as much as he can.
(12-11-2009, 02:33 PM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]This is not site related news or feedback. In future, please use the Hack Forums Contact Us link. You can use an alternate email to the one which was hacked and i'm sure Omniscient would help you out as much as he can.

i did use the contact form, but that was when i thought it was related to hf. now i think someone from hf hacked me as that is the only account other then my email that has password not workin.

i filled out the gmail recovery form, but aparrently i need to know hte EXACT date i registered.
my account name was changed to "Dark Horse"

i know now as a fact it was hacked.

i sent a few follow up messages in the contact form.
GOOOOGLE'S freakin RECOVER SUCKS! i supplied every email i have ever sent or recieved to/from, i supplied past passwords, i supplied so much info and still they say its not enough

i called up google, and a freakin machine tells me that they dont have phone support.
That sucks...I don't like Gmail's recovery either. Looks like you'll just have to restart all-over again. Sorry.
i had the perfect email, had it for almost a year.

not as stressed anymore, i just smoked, wearing off now though
Lol you just smoked Tongue
That really does suck but gmail is still ftw!
i didnt mean like just now, i mean so i just did blah, not just as in what happened a little while ago, lol
Well, you can get another Gmail, just remember to use a different password ;)
Pages: 1 2 3