Support Forums

Full Version: Cheap VPS provider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's the cheapest VPS provider?
Is that rockhoster.com or luxhosting.lu?
I moved to rockhoster.com web hosting account after reading reviews and having a terrible experience with my previous host.
I am very happy with their support and i do recommend them for anyone who looks for the best web hosting provider.
Very Reliable! No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites are up and running at all times.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
Recommend Rockhoster.com hosting.
Can say that compared to our previous hosting provider, cloudarion.com was like a breath of fresh air. Their SSDVPS hosting service is perfect!
These people are awesome. Very quick responses to tickets, in understandable English, 100% so far.
QHoster.com and kvchosting.net VPS accounts are full-featured and servers are well-balanced.
You will never regret your time with you guys. Money well spent if you ask me.
I am 100% satisfied dealing with llhost-inc.eu web host! It is really cool web host! Speed is faster than I've had with my previous host!
Great service at a great price - what else can you ask for. Promo code: MC&HNY!OVS50 - Discount: 50%