Support Forums

Full Version: hostingsource.com vs hosting.uk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which VPS should I try - from hostingsource.com or hosting.uk?
I contact hostingsource.com team, their sales rep explained me everything and found really good hosting package for my needs.
Tech support was also responsive and helped with the setup. A great plus for their team.
Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend cloudarion.com to others. They have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.
You may try plans from qhoster.com and monsterhost.com.
I have received extremely efficient, reliable and friendly customer service each and every time. All staff members are 110% committed to finding the most appropriate solutions to your problems no matter the issue rating whether it ranges from a low to high priority job.
These hosts - hostingsource.com as well as hosting.uk - are the best to have a deal with.
Solid Hosting. Recommended due to following reasons: 1) Good support. 2) Low Prices. 3) Good server speed and up time. 4) Old /experienced company with little or no hiccups in the processes. I would highly recommend them.
Excellent quality of service - I am happy with greenwebpage.com VPS hosting.
You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novice.
I've used a lot of hosts in my years. So far, hostingsource.com SSD VPS is my favorite.
The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.
I am totally impressed with these guys.