Support Forums

Full Version: VPS hosting ... which is the best one?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which VPS is better to buy - from QHoster.com or Centohost.com?
VPS accounts from hostnamaste.com and scalahosting.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Quick and excellent Customer Service response. And uptime is high. I recommend them to anybody who is interested in getting quality services at modest rates.
I would say that qhoster.com is a good one and they are onshore provider. If you might need to have offshore services - go ahead and check libertyvps.net
Plans from scalahosting.com and tzulo.com are full-featured and low cost.
They are great quality site hosting providers, with a great value, low rate for low-income person with great services and support.
I recommend QHoster.com cPanel web host for anyone in need of quality business class hosting.
For me, that cheerful, ungrudging support is priceless. I simply LOVE my host!
I have used many hosts over the past 10 years, but QHoster.com who I have used for the past 9 months has proven the best by far. Their customer support is beyond excellent.
I can't believe it, I finally found a GREAT host! It is called QHoster.com web host.
The server setup is ok, their custom servers can take up to 7 days, which is short for a technical department that makes dozens of them a day.