Support Forums

Full Version: EU server provider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's the best EU server provider?
Is that QHoster.com or Legionbox.com?
The QHoster.com people are real professionals, always providing a prompt response to our support questions. Because of their professionalism, we have now one of the fastest web server in Europe, allowing us to focus on the quality of the services we provide to our customers all over the world.
Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR
QHoster.com has been the perfect web host for me. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded.
Well, QHoster.com web hosting is a top of my recommendation, features are unique and everything has been great.
They are easy to work with. Customer support is available 24/7 - this makes them preferable. Basically, I created the account with a new domain ... as I usually do (so I'm sure nothing goes wrong ... as it's usually automated).
I can also add that QHoster.com has been awesome for us - their support is just top rate as they answered all of my questions very quickly and professionally.
I don't hesitate to recommend them to anyone who needs their site hosted reliably!
Servers from tzulo.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Their servers are solid in price, and never had a server fail or go offline. Best: they don't upsell and they don't have support always trying to get into your account and database....and what they charge per month is as stated = not unexpected fees = no unexpected charges. These hosting companies are very underrated = I strongly recommend, trust.