Support Forums

Full Version: cloud solutions. Any reliable provider?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey dudes,
I require your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements:
==> 200 GB - Disk Space, 4500 GB - Traffic
Would like to ask you to share your views on CoreSpace.com cloud solutions. Is it a reliable provider?
Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them? Any fresh discounts, please?
Starting with CoreSpace provider. No problems and they come highly recommended by my friends. I like the way that they treat their hosting customers.
They have informed me if there were any outages. I have never noticed my sites being down unless it was due to my own fault.
QHoster.com and hosting.uk plans are worth trying.
Their customer service is great, but I should focus on the fact that the service is Always working and you don't have to worry about it.
Services from hostround.com and scalahosting.com are full-featured and cheap.
They have great staff - they know what they are talking about and are easy to contact. Their chat function rocks. They do what they say.
Try considering Tzulo.com cloud hosting servers.
I immediately switched all of my business web sites over to this web host, and have been extremely pleased with the performance of my web sites.