Support Forums

Full Version: Good hosting for adult content web sites?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys,
does anyone have a recommendation, which web hoster has good conditions for adult content web sites?
I don't know much about IT, so I want to have a web hoster, that has very good support.
Also, I want to have good prices for what I get.
What can you say about QHoster.com web host?
Thank you guys anyway for the help.
Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR

I've had outages, but nothing too long. I was down for over an hour once, but QHoster.com team kept me informed about what was going on.
I have all my clients host with this web host and no one has complained. It has a great Dashboard to control everything in your account, from domains to billing to MySQL.
Try to look at some alternatives. Exmasters.com adult web hosting has been a great host from what I had before. I can even text a support and get answers pretty quickly.
Incredible hosting provider. The support from these guys is without comparison.
It happens so that I've been using QHoster.com OpenVZ hosting plan since the beginning of 2021. High 99% uptime and very fast servers.
I developed my Wordpress Website with optimum speed using the available softaculous addon in the cpanel. I also have two add-on sites with the same hosting plan.