Support Forums

Full Version: Inexpensive VPS provider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's the best VPS provider in Europe?
Is that luxhosting.lu or legionbox.com?
My experience with exmasters.com customer support has always been top-notch. They offer cheap VPS deals. If it's a low priority issue, I'll send an e-mail and they usually respond within a few hours. If it's a higher priority issue then I open a live chat, which always connects me to a qualified tech within a couple of minutes.
Well, I have been hosting my site with rockhoster.com hosting for 3 years now. Very good web hosting.
Top-notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

Highly recommended.
KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net plans are worth trying.
If you are looking for a site to host your website, you’ll make the best decision by choosing these hosts, as they are the most efficient sites to help you receive the most traffic possible. With inexpensive prices and magnificent customer service, I can 99% guarantee that you will never be upset or disappointed with the results you see from using these website hosting sites.
I am a freelance webmaster. I live in Europe, Netherlands, Amsterdam. I have over 30 customers to whom I give web hosting.
Zetservers.com hosting service is really professional. My last host ought to take a few pages from their book!
Try VPS accounts from time-tested companies - hostingsource.com and qhoster.com.
They are really good website hosts. They have a variety of hosting options and a variety of options. The pricing is budget friendly.
I have been with hostforweb.com cheap VPS for over 8 months and I have no complaints so far. As a satisfied customer, I highly recommend them!