Support Forums

Full Version: I am looking for affordable dedicated hosting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for affordable dedicated hosting!
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
budget is 150 usd.
Requirements
2 tb hosting space
E-commerce friendly
100% uptime.
Any info on NetShop-isp.com.cy dedicated hosting? Can I rely on them?
Affordable servers are available from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com.
In my experience, the service I have received, including support, has been nothing short of excellent.
I am very pleased with the service from Netshop-isp.com.cy hosting. They have always been prompt and effective in helping me.
Technical support issues are resolved in a timely manner. Pricing for the service is very reasonable and I have never had a service interruption.
As a good alternative can recommend Tzulo.com hosting solutions.
I have worked with many other host and always had issues with either hardware or support but this one has top top of both worlds!
As I know, nice dedicated server hosting deals offered by digitalserver.com.mx provider.
These guys really give excellent services! It's perfect for entrepreneur like me to have such a fast responding, trustworthy hosting web hosting provider! Great Host Smile
KVChosting.net and legionbox.com servers are good enough to sign up with.
They are simply the best hosts I've ever used. 5 star customer service and they are always fast and responsive to help. The site runs fast and smooth and I've never had a single server outage or problem. I recommend them to everyone I know. Couldn't be happier with their services!
Try servers from reliable hosts, I mean host4.biz (SENXFJ) and integralhost.net (56UY9INKUP).
Courteous, responsive, understanding, and accommodating when it came to my requests.