Support Forums

Full Version: Hotfile Money Making
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.
If u wanna earn money via Hot File u only need to Upload Files and put on some forums links of ur files and earning money.You Get daily bonus $0.02

Register via my Account and maybe i gonna give you the Web Host. Only PM Me ;)

http://hotfile.com/register.html?reff=31494
You have one post, so, I'm not going to waste time.
(12-13-2009, 04:55 PM)iHeartWindows Wrote: [ -> ]You have one post, so, I'm not going to waste time.

Exactly, and also fica is a scammer, he scammed 3 people on HF as far as I know, beware.
(12-17-2009, 05:02 PM)Risto Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly, and also fica is a scammer, he scammed 3 people on HF as far as I know, beware.

But yet, you also must consider, that this is a new forum , and he may not have yet gotten into this forum, give him some time to contribute to this community, and dont judge people on there post count.
(12-18-2009, 09:08 AM)tnt996 Wrote: [ -> ]But yet, you also must consider, that this is a new forum , and he may not have yet gotten into this forum, give him some time to contribute to this community, and dont judge people on there post count.

He's a scammer dude, he scammed 2 or 3 people in HF, and he's banned now I think.