Support Forums

Full Version: Is COD MW 2 Worth it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's $60 for PC, and I've always said I won't spend more than $50. I know a lot of people that beat single player campaign in a night. So, the all wondering question....is it worth it?
Hell yes. It's one of the most epic games ever. Specially the campaign mode.
Only for single player campaign it don't worth, but if you play online and you love a lot of action it really worth!
Not really. Just pirate the single player version and play it. Multiplayer aint anything special. There wont be any mods or custom maps for a while now. And who knows maybe you wont need steam to play on the dedicated servers that will come out.

Yes, im positive that dedicated servers will come out and with them, cracked servers. Im not paying 90 bucks for some wannabe cod4 junk. People call it mw2 for a reason, because its not part of the Call of Duty series.
Modern Warfare 2 is worth it. The multiplayer is awesome. The ability to customize your weapons is great!
(12-10-2009, 06:45 AM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]It's $60 for PC, and I've always said I won't spend more than $50. I know a lot of people that beat single player campaign in a night. So, the all wondering question....is it worth it?

Depends.

If you like Campaign games, then I do not recommend it to you.

However, if you are a gamer like me, and like to play online; It is well worth over 60 Dollars.

That's just my Opinion; I like it quite a bit.
I know it is worth it for XBOX 360 Because I completely love it. I don't know about PC but I recommend XBOX 360
On PC the MP is terrible on any other console its good.
Bestt game ever. By far. I have it but if i didnt i'd kill to get it.
Well, I went ahead and got it last night and played for like...8 hours straight (until about 2am my time), most of it multiplayer.

I got bored of the campaign mode, it's the same thing as COD 4

And I believe it is part of the COD series. It is made by the same exact people. It's pretty much just the "what happens next" of COD4.

It's pretty much just like I thought it would be. Campaign picks up where it left off. MP is just like COD4 only you get a few different weapons, some new perks, some new maps, and better graphics. I think I'll put some hours into it so it'll at least get it's playing worth. I know I was playing COD4 until about a month ago and I've had it since it came out.
Pages: 1 2