Support Forums

Full Version: Honest web host with SSL Certificate?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any reliable web host with SSL Certificate?
Have already found hostnamaste.com cheap shared hosting deals.
What host is better? Any reviews?
I require 20 gbs of disk space. Linux.

Any offers?
Honest hosts are: QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net.
Their Uptime is great and have dedicated staff to help customer.The support is great and everyone is very helpful.
Since I've been a member, I've been nothing but pleased with Hostnamaste.com web host.
Their servers are very stable. So far, I haven't experienced any downtime, and the servers are fast.
Honest hosts are available form hostingsource.com and misterhost.net.
I have found that their IT support team is extremely responsive and most of my issues are resolved very quickly.

Kranto

KVChosting.net and cantech.in (DECDELIGHTVPS25) deals are the best in the IT industry.
I am happy with their services and will recommend them to anyone looking for good hosting at affordable price.
Can add that hostnamaste.com web panel they developed is very easy to use and intuitive. The price is also terrific, even without the amazing referral codes available.
Tech support was also responsive and helped with setup. Great plus for their team.
These guys know how to keep their clients 100% satisfied and happy using Hostnamaste.com hosting service without any headaches.
Recommended.