Support Forums

Full Version: Tank's Typing Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Payment Method Accepted:
Western Union
Contact Me

Tank's Typing Services!

The place for all your essay, poem and literature needs!

What We Offer:
We offer a multitude of various services from poetry to essays, you've come to the right place! The following is everything that we can help you with:

Essays
Single, Double Space, and Anything Else!

Poetry
From 4-92 lines, or more if requested. We are capable of anything from Limericks to Ballads.

Site Introductions/Etc
Self-Explanatory.

Odes/Sonnets
Any topic and any theme can be requested.

Revision And Tutoring
I'll revise and edit all your work for you, great for book-reports and essays. I also offer one on one tutoring to cater to all your literature needs.

Why to Choose Us:
Number one most replied service in the Service Offerings!
Number one most viewed service in the Service Offerings!
The only 100% Quality for Quantity Service in the Service Offerings!
The longest lasting and most successful Services in the Service Offerings!

Transaction Details:
100% of Anything done WILL be paid in Front Before I even Begin.

Request Forms:
Note: if you DO NOT follow this layout when PM'ing me for a product, you WILL NOT have your order filled. Period.

VV
Order/Request Form:
^^

Pricing:
We offer two different time frames for every product. Either less than 24-50 hours if you are in urgent need or 2-4 days for normal needs.

Normal Prices (4-7 Days):

Poetry

Odes and Sonnets:

Schooling Papers:

"Urgent" Prices (24-91 Hours):

Poetry

Odes and Sonnets:

Schooling Papers:

Discounts:
The Following Users Receive %10 Discounts:

Site Admins/Staff
"Genuine" Ub3r members. (The first 500 on the ub3r list, before it became 1337 basically.)

All Users who refer two people to my Service (Yes this stacks with the One above, meaning if you refer
two people that Purchase any type of Material, and you are a returning buyer afterwards, you get 20% off your next Purchase!)(Max 2)

Extras:

Express Delivery:
Express Delivery and Service is now Available. Need it done within 4-14 Hours?
Dependent on the amount being done will Fluctuate the Price.
15$ - 250$ (The only way it'd get to 250 is if you had like a 10+ page essay due in like 1 hour.)

Book Report Grievances / Things that require Previous knowledge (Book/Play/Etc)
Seeing as I do NOT usually do Book Reports, as they are more or less pointless to anyone really, there is a $35 charge on any report that has to do with any information that I could likewise be unable to ascertain somewhere online without cost to myself. Also, if I must sit through a play, an act, or anything of that nature, this will still apply. You are using my time to make sure your paper is Top-Knotch; There is no "Bullshit it" option with TTS. (This is before the actual price of the report; Keep in mind even if the book is able to be obtained online, this charge will still apply.)

APA/Cite Grievances
Typically, if your paper is over 2 pages long and requires that I cite where I obtain my information for the paper and at the end in a reference sheet, there is a flat charge before I begin your paper of a minimum of 15 dollars.

Western Union Discounts
If your paper excels more than 80 dollars in Price, it is required you pay via Western Union. However, I now offer a W.U. Discount. All you have to do is show me how much the W.U. costs you, and I will deduct that from the Initial pay. For example; You order a 80 Dollar project that costs 10 dollars to send. Your 80 Dollar project now costs 70 dollars, giving you the 10 in between to use for the payment, rather than using ANOTHER 10 dollars of YOUR money to send it! Requires either scanned proof, picture proof, or the etc.

Other:
I Offer All of my customers a 1-1 Experience. I will Call you, or you can call me. My number is given to all my customers, with the Condition they Do not Redistribute it.

Previous Satisfied + Unsatisfied Customer Reviews:

Commission Services Available

For some time, I've been asked to do paper after paper by the same customers. So, I've came up with a way for you to get large amounts of work done for a single price. This work has limits, of course. There are currently 5 Packages available, and each one is purchasable immediately and run a course of 28 days at a time (4 weeks).

Copper Package --- $50
Contains: 1 2 Page Essay every week for 4 weeks. (Otherwise Estimated Value = $72. You save 22 bucks!)

Bronze Package ---$70
Contains: 1 3 Page Essay Every week for 4 weeks. (Otherwise Estimated Value = $96. You save 26 bucks!)

Silver Package --- $100
Contains: 2 2 Page Essays every week for 4 weeks. (Otherwise Estimated Value = $130. You save 30 bucks!)

Gold Package --- $160
Contains: 2 3 Page Essays every week for 4 weeks. (Otherwise Estimated Value = $200. You save 40 bucks!)

Diamond Package --- $500
Contains: Up to 8 5 Page Essays per weeks for 4 weeks. (Otherwise Estimated Value = $800+. You save a fuckload!)

Information:
These Essays are packageable as well, meaning the packages can be bought for a friend, or saved until you need them later. They are not stackable, meaning you can only request 2 each week, not NOT use them and expect 8 done in one day. All Essays / Reports done using any package Bronze and up are given Free Express delivery to a maximum of 6 hours. All other T.T.S. T.O.S. agreements apply with this contract as well, including you paying up front before work is done.

Terms of Service

By using Tank's Typing Services, you take full responsibility for your work before it is handed in. If you do not make a decent grade, you will not be refunded. You will never get Plagiarized work from TTS. This service is for those who feel they cannot express themselves clearly and effectively. If a point was not followed in the instructions that were given to me, I will make arrangements to help repay what I can. It is your responsibility to give me the correct instructions to your projects. No more and no less will be followed in the project that is assigned to me. All payments are due in hand 100% before TTS begins your work. TTS reserves the right to deny anyone and everyone of service before and after a project has began or has been completed. You will never get a full refund for using Tank's Typing Services. Tank's Typing Services, TTS, Tank-Services, and -TS- are all Unregistered trademarks of Tank Services.
Very interesting service. You don't specify how we get the portrait though. Do you mail it to us?
(12-09-2009, 09:24 PM)Rob Wrote: [ -> ]Very interesting service. You don't specify how we get the portrait though. Do you mail it to us?

Now, that Is a different story, thank you for bringing that up. After I respond, I will make an /edit.

You have two Options.

Option A- It is scanned on the Artists' scanner, and sent to you Via Email.
Option B- If you pay for S+H, yes, it can be sent to your home.

Thank you for bringing it up, and yes, this Service has been successful since may. I have yet to let down a customer, and would love to inquire as to when You may need it. Smile

Best Regards,

--WT
(12-10-2009, 12:24 AM)TanktheCWB Wrote: [ -> ]Now, that Is a different story, thank you for bringing that up. After I respond, I will make an /edit.

You have two Options.

Option A- It is scanned on the Artists' scanner, and sent to you Via Email.
Option B- If you pay for S+H, yes, it can be sent to your home.

Thank you for bringing it up, and yes, this Service has been successful since may. I have yet to let down a customer, and would love to inquire as to when You may need it. Smile

Best Regards,

--WT

I don't have any time in mind right now. But I may be interested once I get a few extra dollars to spend.

What sort of canvas will be used? Will it be the kind of thing I would proudly display on my wall as an artifact of sophistication, or the kind of thing I slide in the plastic cover of my binder?
(12-10-2009, 10:07 AM)Rob Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have any time in mind right now. But I may be interested once I get a few extra dollars to spend.

What sort of canvas will be used? Will it be the kind of thing I would proudly display on my wall as an artifact of sophistication, or the kind of thing I slide in the plastic cover of my binder?

Any type of Canvas in General you want? I will speak with the Artist, and He will give you an Estimate. Of course it will be Professionally done; I wouldn't accept him as an Employee if he Failed Horribly.
Hey Tank. Good to see you here.

Well guys, Tank is great at what he does. He is also very trustworthy.
(12-10-2009, 04:54 PM)iPaNiK Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Tank. Good to see you here.

Well guys, Tank is great at what he does. He is also very trustworthy.

YAY PANIK!!! And thank you, I try my best.
(12-10-2009, 02:56 PM)TanktheCWB Wrote: [ -> ]Any type of Canvas in General you want? I will speak with the Artist, and He will give you an Estimate. Of course it will be Professionally done; I wouldn't accept him as an Employee if he Failed Horribly.

Not sure what I want exactly yet. I'll hit you up when I do.
Thats different, I wish I could pay for someone else to write me an essay, but you won't have all the notes and understanding/bullshit that I would from actually studying in class.
(12-22-2009, 10:29 PM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]Thats different, I wish I could pay for someone else to write me an essay, but you won't have all the notes and understanding/bullshit that I would from actually studying in class.

Lol, record the notes. ^^ Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7