Support Forums

Full Version: From the HF, and this Place looks Nice.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, I just recently joined SF. I am glad to see however that it is the same layout as the HF. Very easy, and calming colors to the Eye make it even better.

Hopefully I can learn more about Protecting myself, and those around me, through these forums.

Best Regards,

--Tank
Welcome and thanks for the compliments. I designed this place just like I did HF.
(12-09-2009, 08:41 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome and thanks for the compliments. I designed this place just like I did HF.

Well, I love it Personally. Very easy to manage as well I bet?
So far but as it gets busier I am sure it will feel more like work. For now it's great though. I really enjoy this site.
(12-09-2009, 09:37 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]So far but as it gets busier I am sure it will feel more like work. For now it's great though. I really enjoy this site.

Well, it seems to help quite a Bit of people. If you need any help, I would be more then Happy to help when Possible.
Sup, brah.

I see your capitalization condition hasn't improved at all since yesterday Big Grin

I mean You need To learn when it is Appropriate to use Capital Letters

Best Regards,

WT

I mean,
PaNiK Big Grin
I lIKE tO cAPITALIZE wHEN i wANNA.

I dunno, I have a Cap problem.
yeah SF does look nice!!.....just like HF!
Enjoy the sight...but try and be respectful plz!!!