Support Forums

Full Version: I need to choose the best host
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to choose the best host.
Require over 100 gbs of SSD Storage, 2 GB of RAM, Linux.
What can you say about kvchosting.net services?
Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed? What hosting provider would you rather choose? why?

Kranto

Plans from QHoster.com and Eyhost.biz are the best to have a deal with.
These guys are amazing. My site was set up in minutes and it has been up since. No trouble, hassles or miscommunication. GREAT!
Can say kvchosting.net is a stable webhost with a good customer support that will resolve any issue.
I changed the webhost because I needed MySQL (latest version) and honestly I wish I didn't! This web host is for people who need a stable webhost with reliability and friendly support.
I think that kvchosting.net will work for you. They have SSD based solutions started from shared hosting and up to dedicated server. They are really good so give them a try.
I love being able to chat with kvchosting.net 24/7 with almost immediate response.
All questions were answered and not just some of them.
Response to tickets is fast.
At rockhoster.com that will cost you $17.99 per month. So you can have a look there!
Services from rockhoster.com and hosting.uk are worthwhile.
100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say...
Finally I found a perfect place for hosting my wordpress blogs - it is kvchosting.net web host with stable US servers.
Speed is very fast, I like this host and can highly recommend to other webmasters.