Support Forums

Full Version: ms-dos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
where can i get a copy of the ms-dos image, like an iso file or sumthing
woot thanks. putting this on my usb!
You can try freeDOS as well.
Ah the good old days Big Grin

I remember running dosshell on Dos 5.0 and also creating batch files Smile
^^^^^^^^^^lmao!

was not around back then, the size of this is a thousandth of vista lol, the size of this is like the size of a small app now adays lmao!
(12-10-2009, 02:32 PM)cofusion Wrote: [ -> ]^^^^^^^^^^lmao!

was not around back then, the size of this is a thousandth of vista lol, the size of this is like the size of a small app now adays lmao!

Thats because there was nothing too it Big Grin

I was still using dos when people were on Windows 95 as my computer only had 1mb of ram and I think Windows 95 needed at least 4mb Smile
(12-10-2009, 02:57 PM)That Guy Wrote: [ -> ]Thats because there was nothing too it Big Grin

I was still using dos when people were on Windows 95 as my computer only had 1mb of ram and I think Windows 95 needed at least 4mb Smile

what about windows 1-3
Could never get hold of the 3.1 floppy disks (all 7 I think) so ended up jumping straight to Windows 98 SE.

That was with my Pentium 2 350mhz computer with 64mb of RAM Big Grin
(12-10-2009, 03:54 PM)That Guy Wrote: [ -> ]Could never get hold of the 3.1 floppy disks (all 7 I think) so ended up jumping straight to Windows 98 SE.

That was with my Pentium 2 350mhz computer with 64mb of RAM Big Grin

i got a laptop with windows 98, no charger though 0.0, found it, maybe i will sell.