Support Forums

Full Version: How should I develop this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
pzov.com I was thinking either a URL shortener or a directory. Any ideas?
Quickly.
Good luck.
Quote:Quickly.
Good luck.

I appreciate the input...
It could be a political discussion forum maybe? Like Pointz of View could be what the domain stands for (either that or a POV pr0n site Tongue)
(12-05-2009, 04:56 AM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]It could be a political discussion forum maybe? Like Pointz of View could be what the domain stands for (either that or a POV pr0n site Tongue)

Interesting ideas. Thanks!
(12-05-2009, 04:56 AM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]It could be a political discussion forum maybe? Like Pointz of View could be what the domain stands for (either that or a POV pr0n site Tongue)

Actually, I really like the way that sounds. It could be political, astrological, philisophical, conspiracy, all in one kind of domain. And it could blossom into something like this is for support, only on the point of view of different subjects from other people I'd probably join. Yeah, there are a thousand and one different political discussion sites, but, you could easily make it into something unique and a one stop shop. A URL shortener would also work, but, those are a dime a dozen and are just about impossible to mentize. Did you ever find that URL shortener script? If not let me know, my laptops working and I'll upload one you can download.
Actually I did find a couple of URL scripts. I want a nice one made with ajax and those are all paid. I may fork out the $$$ to do it but it does seem like it would be difficult to monetize.

I really like the Points of View idea but I'm a bit of a grammar nazi so I can't stand the "z" instead of an "s". That always bugs me.
Well for one by using the Z in it the atmosphere would be more relazed and more likely to attract younger people to these discussions. You would need very good moderation though to keep things in hand....
(12-05-2009, 03:30 PM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Well for one by using the Z in it the atmosphere would be more relazed and more likely to attract younger people to these discussions. You would need very good moderation though to keep things in hand....

That's true. I'll consider it but, like I said, it really irks me.
It irks me too, and does let off an air of immaturity, as it is usually the younger crowd that uses "interwebz speak".

How about "Philosophical Zoo for Observation and View" ??
Pages: 1 2