Support Forums

Full Version: Jaimee Grubbs domain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How much would you say JaimeeGrubbs.com is worth? If you don't know, this is one of Tiger Woods' mistresses.
Not much since it's a name. If you can find someone with the same name than you can sell it for a high price of not maybe not more than 5 dollars.
(12-04-2009, 09:32 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Not much since it's a name. If you can find someone with the same name than you can sell it for a high price of not maybe not more than 5 dollars.

Well it's a pretty popular name now that she is on national news.
Try to contact her?
Lol I'm not trying to sell it to her. Do you know who she is?
Not even registration fee. .us domains aren't worth much. Names are not worth much at all. And the only reason to not develop a fan site off it is to cyber squat.
(12-05-2009, 03:16 AM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]Not even registration fee. .us domains aren't worth much. Names are not worth much at all. And the only reason to not develop a fan site off it is to cyber squat.

It's a .com
Well, that's strange. I must have read a post of yours with a .us and thought this was the same one /shrug. Ok, well, probably about $10 then....just registration fee.
(12-05-2009, 11:32 AM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]Well, that's strange. I must have read a post of yours with a .us and thought this was the same one /shrug. Ok, well, probably about $10 then....just registration fee.

Yeah that other post was about a different one. Good thing I haven't bought either of them yet Hehe
Yeah, I wouldn't recommend buying it. It won't net you anything other than (possible) a stiff fine for squatting.
Pages: 1 2