Support Forums

Full Version: The Coffee Table of Support Forums (GIMP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't really know why I made this. I was just going to make a glass tutorial for GIMP users, and then I added a wooden background...
and then it became a table with a coffee mug on it and then a paper and then I just went crazy doing stuff.
I'll do the glass tutorial later though.
I can also do a tut on the Vegeta "drawing" effect if anyone wants me to.
[Image: 210lhmp.png]
A random drawing on a piece of paper (which is low quality because I was having a hard time finding a good stock photo of a note paper),
a coffee mug for some reason,
and a glass business card thing.
I know the shadows are off, because I was stupid and merged some things I shouldn't have...

PART ONE OF THE TUTORIAL
Dude that's freakin' awesome.
I think I love you. Yes, make a tut.
This is awesome stuff. You should definitely make some tutorials. I'd like to learn how to do this.

Good work, Big Grin
Thanks everyone! Thumbsup I'll start working on a tutorial tonight after school and I'll recreate a similar picture with instructions for the note paper (including the Vegeta drawing), cropping the coffee mug, and how to make the glass business card and how to make the wood texture.
You're welcome.

I'll be waiting patiently for the tutorial. Smile
That is spectacular.

I would really love to see more Gimp tuts. I use Fireworks and I don't like Photoshop. But everytime I try to give Gimp a go I just get frustrated and fall back to Fireworks.
This is really cool. I've tried to use the glass plug-in but I couldn't figure it out. Looking forward to the tut.