Support Forums

Full Version: What were some contributions of Augustus?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have to write an essay about Augustus and I have to include his contributions to the world. So, what were some contributions of Augustus?
You can copypasta if you want, just tell me where you found it from.

Thanks in advance~
Don't think as google as a must, try visiting your local library for some books. Books can help alot.
:/ Have to say screw the library. That's what the internet is for. :>
(12-11-2009, 08:57 AM)TanktheCWB Wrote: [ -> ]:/ Have to say screw the library. That's what the internet is for. :>

Do you post in this section to give false or degrading opionions? Try your library it might help.
(12-11-2009, 03:15 PM)Genius Wrote: [ -> ]Do you post in this section to give false or degrading opionions? Try your library it might help.
No, I post the truth. Why drive to a library, search and search through material on shelves when, if you know where to look (Screw Wikipedia), you can get the same information Right there? Perhaps a library could help, but unless you have time and patience; Just Ctrl-T and hit google. Smile

--Tank
(12-13-2009, 03:39 AM)TanktheCWB Wrote: [ -> ]No, I post the truth. Why drive to a library, search and search through material on shelves when, if you know where to look (Screw Wikipedia), you can get the same information Right there? Perhaps a library could help, but unless you have time and patience; Just Ctrl-T and hit google. Smile

--Tank
Hmm idk i always liked book.s
Well, i must pull back my argument, and restate this:

For most people who use the internet nowadays, they prefer to use online sources opposed to going out.

That's just my opinion on the matter.
Damn i though we were going to have a fight. Sad
Oh well i am patient.
But seriously guys. The net holds most any library does. And perhaps even more. Perhaps not as accurate first hit but still its there if you know where to look.
Thanks for the help guys although only Codine actually supplied sufficient information. I submitted my paper to the teacher and I'll tell you guys what I got when I get it back.