Support Forums

Full Version: Domain "Hacks" Mega-thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey everyone. In case you don't know, domain hacks refer to using the extension as part of the keyword in a domain (e.g. del.icio.us, blo.gs, and cr.yp.to). Post the domain hacks you own or your opinions on them.
I don't own any right now but I definitely have an interest in them. I may acquire some st some point.
I don't own any of these and don't plan on it. I see it as simply a fad that will pass.
(12-02-2009, 12:45 AM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]I don't own any of these and don't plan on it. I see it as simply a fad that will pass.

I don't see any value in them as it doesn't actually work as a keyword but if I would definitely consider developing one.
Yeah, for development purposed it would be pretty neat. But, for investment purposes...not so much ;)
Definitely true. I'd like to find a fun one for my personal blog. Can you think of anything? It should say Rob somewhere in there. It would mostly be about tech stuff like my domaining ventures, rants on random crap, and other stuff no-one will actually read but I'll feel better about myself by posting. Oui
is robloves.us available? (rob loves us)
Lol not quite what I'm looking for.
Okay, I got it out of my system.
Just regged:
Allowed.in
Domains 'hacks' are pretty fun to have, especially if you have a BNC; you can do really neat crap with your IRC hostname.
I don't have any domain hacks at the moment, I might buy one when I get some more money though.
(12-02-2009, 05:59 AM)Rob Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely true. I'd like to find a fun one for my personal blog. Can you think of anything? It should say Rob somewhere in there. It would mostly be about tech stuff like my domaining ventures, rants on random crap, and other stuff no-one will actually read but I'll feel better about myself by posting. Oui

rob.ot
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5