Support Forums

Full Version: Any reliable KVM VPS web hosting services?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Require over 50 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 1 TB of bandwidth, Windows + ssl certificates. India
What can you say about Rockhoster.com KVM VPS web hosting services?
Are they reliable? What provider would you rather choose?
KVChosting.net and hostplax.com VPS accounts are worth your attention.
They are the best so far and I believe they are the best. Excellent customer support, reliable servers, fair prices, and all the features you will ever need.
Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS deals.
They provide an excellent support. Few times I needed help in submission my site for search engines and always got needed help. All servers are stable and work pretty good.
Use deals from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk as they are proven to be the best.
They are well-known in the sphere of hosting service and pricing is quite acceptable for the web masters whose priorities are stability and reliability.
Why not to try QHoster.com KVM VPS hosting solutions?
Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!
Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.
They also have great prices. They don't oversell and give you something good for your money.
I've only had my site down for 5 minutes and that was for a CPanel upgrade.
Rockhoster.com give you all the features you could possibly need.