Support Forums

Full Version: [HELP]Microsoft C++ runtime R6002 error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have problem when i try open some EXE file.. Now i try open one game and i get this error:

[Image: im83v4.jpg]

My XP are up-to-date. I already try repair my registry with Tuneup2010 and RegCure.. not working

Error explain:

Code:
Originally Posted by MSDN
C Run-Time Error R6002:

floating-point support not loaded
The necessary floating-point library was not linked.
Possible causes

* The program was compiled or linked with an option, such as /FPi87, that requires a coprocessor, but the program was run on a machine that did not have a coprocessor installed.
    * A format string for a printf or scanf function contained a floating-point format specification and the program did not contain any floating-point values or variables.
    * The compiler minimizes a program's size by loading floating-point support only when necessary. The compiler cannot detect floating-point format specifications in format strings, so it does not load the necessary floating-point routines.
    * Use a floating-point argument to correspond to the floating-point format specification, or perform a floating-point assignment elsewhere in the program. This causes floating-point support to be loaded.
    * In a mixed-language program, a C library was specified before a FORTRAN library when the program was linked. Relink and specify the C library last.

Also i found this code for "repair" but i am noob with programing:

Code:
        /*code....*/
    else
    if (line_ptr == NULL)
        printf( "End of file found\n");
    }

/*print the variables here and see what you get..*/

printf("id x    y\n");
    for( i = 0; i < no_nodes; i++)
    {
        printf("%d %.1lf %.1lf\n", node_array[i].id ,node_array[i].x ,node_array[i].y );
    }

I reinstall yesterday XP and all works fine, i also play that game without problem. But today not working.. i cant also open my picasa or some other program. After installing fresh XP i install only Audio&Video driver, winrar,xfire,msn,picasa,silkroad (game) and nothing else. Oh yes on fresh XP i have disabled task manager and regedit by admin (admin its me). I know that can be virus.But i was able to run all exe programs before. I dont know how to solve problem so i ask for help.

Laptop specs: