Support Forums

Full Version: Shared deal to buy from ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comparing shared accounts from rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net, which plan is the best for hosting a forum?
Rockhoster.com would be great choice. Easy to use, friendly interface. Excellent value hosting packages and a service that I cannot fault, plus a sense of humour.
I think both companies are good. You can contact libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com separately and ask them to provide you with some kind of test account. And then decide.
Have a look at deals from QHoster.com, Hostnamaste.com and Avansit.com.
they are a reliable and a very honest host. They do everything that they claim and keep their promises. The cPanel works well and has tons of features which are always updated and additions are always made, unlike my old hosts who never changed. They always update their servers to the latest version. Support is good and reliable and all of their features have bee useful to me on my site.
There is SPECIAL OFFER from Libertyvps.net team: 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.