Support Forums

Full Version: Need to host 2 e-stores in Germany
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to host 2 e-commerce web sites in Germany.
I have found Cloudarion.com team offer cool VPS hosting accounts.
Do you know them? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are worth trying.
Customer service is second to none, extremely fast and courteous. The packages they offer are in line with other hosts as far as space and features. I must stress again the best customer service I have ever had.
One thing I must say about Cloudarion.com is that they have excellent customer service. When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.
I can add that Cloudarion.com have never been anything but helpful and prompt when I faced them with problems. My site availability is almost 100%, so much extras, disk space and bandwidth are fantastic, though it doesnt affect the server status, very helpful staff.
The uptime is great, Cloudarion.com promise of 99.9% is correct, and staff and customers work together!
You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices.