Support Forums

Full Version: Build Recommender
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay here I go.

What is this here for?
If you read the title, you may wonder what this thread has to deal with. Well that's exactly it, I am here to help you figure out what parts you need to build a certain PC. If its Gaming, Economical, Daily Use. Say you want to build a PC, but don't know what parts to get or what you are aiming for build wise. If you are an a budget or not on one. All you have to do is fill out 5 things below and based off of those things I would try build you a computer that fits those needs. (No I really don't build it, I just send you a list of parts that fit the descriptions given to me) If you want you can also put other requirements that you would have wish fulfilled. Here's an example of what you need to fill out. Note all parts will be linked from newegg.com

Requested Requirements
CPU: Intel or AMD
GPU (Graphics Card): Nvidia or ATi
Budget: $1000 (Would be helpful if you put a range in)
Intended Use: Gaming, Home-Use, Work-Station, Other
Other Requirements:

Also Please Don't try and be ridiculous saying that you want a $5000 computer for $1000. I won't reply to posts as such.

In the event that this thread will fail (which I think it will greatly) I might just post a few computer builds for all purposes and budgets.

I hope my recommendations are what you are looking for and have fun building that PC!

List made by a friend for a gaming machine. Should amount to about 1200. Sorry a little over though... You should be able to find all of these on Newegg.

* Motherboard: ASUS P7P55D EVO LGA 1156 Intel P55 ATX Intel Motherboard
* Processor: Intel Core i7-860 Lynnfield 2.8GHz LGA 1156 95W Quad-Core Processor
* Video Card: 2x SAPPHIRE 100283L Radeon HD 5770 (Juniper XT) 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card
* Memory: Mushkin Enhanced 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory
* Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar Green WD10EADS 1TB SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
* DVD Burner: LITE-ON Black 24X DVD Writer SATA Model iHAS424-98 LightScribe Support
* Power Supply: XIGMATEK 750W ATX SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Modular Active PFC...
* Case: Antec Three Hundred Illusion Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
* KB & Mouse: Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 B2L-00047 Black USB Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse