Support Forums

Full Version: Stupid hosting; site down.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It appears that my site has somehow gone down. I checked things on my Hosting's side, and it said that my /usr was on a cautin sign and my /home was on critical. Does anybody know how I can fix this? If you need more info on it then just ask; thanks.
Is it shared hosting? If it is tell the host to fix it. If they don't know how, get a better host.
Do you mean this domain : http://pyritedesign.com/ ?

It is working fine here !
By the looks of it, your site is back up and running smoothly.

Smile
Ah, weird.

Yes it is a shared host and yes it seems to be running fine at the moment. Weird; one of the other sites on my hosting must of got Ddos'd or something. Odd.
(11-28-2009, 05:04 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, weird.

Yes it is a shared host and yes it seems to be running fine at the moment. Weird; one of the other sites on my hosting must of got Ddos'd or something. Odd.

not working here....

Warning: main(/home/pyrit0/public_html/includes/defines.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/pyrit0/public_html/index.php on line 21

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/pyrit0/public_html/includes/defines.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/pyrit0/public_html/index.php on line 21
That's because I'm reinstalling the board. Nothing to do with the hosting.
That is really weird, if you're on shared hosting you shouldn't see any of that stuff.
(11-30-2009, 04:38 AM)iintens Wrote: [ -> ]That is really weird, if you're on shared hosting you shouldn't see any of that stuff.

/sarcasm.
Seriously, they sound like directories on the server that have nothing to do with you [/usr/ and /home/]
Pages: 1 2