Support Forums

Full Version: Looking for reliable hosting service (US, Europe)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need: over 1 TB + 500GBs of disk space. US, Europe.
I would like to host 10 sites and need reliable host with responsive customer support.
I've found these hosts on the web: QHoster.com and Cloudarion.com
What can you say about these hosts and their web hosting services?
What host is better from your views?
Legionbox.com are the best in many aspects.
Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.
Moved to Cloudarion.com and fully-satisfied with their services.
Their control panel system is absolutely fantastic. it is all redesigned CPanel functions in their own simplistic interface. they have reduced all the Webmail clients down to a single perfect client.... a really professional job.
I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with QHoster.com web host.
I'd like to suggest this decent host to any business site or new personal with no idea about how to build a web site personal blog/forum and who is looking for a new provider or even looking to move from the current host that got on the nerves.
I can add that Cloudarion.com team have always been there with outstanding service and customer support.
Great service at a great price - what else can you ask for. I haven't had to use technical service but everything else has worked as advertised.