Support Forums

Full Version: MicrosoftRewards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MicrosoftRewards.com EXPIRED 17-oct-2009 but it still shows up as unavailable and registered to Network Solutions!

You can visit NameJet and back-order it in case it becomes available. It has never been anything besides a spam/parked page that sells ads for Google Inc or another. I will use this in evidence in my lawsuit.!

Network Solutions dba NameJet is all they really are as they HIDE their true Identity. They did not exist when Network Solutions violated my rights with two domains in 2003.

Hmm microsoftrewards should be pending delete. No it should already be deleted. The registrar Network Solutions still owns it and will still let you back-order it if you agree to a back-order charge even if it never becomes available. It should be available but it got stuck in redemption period lock for 40 days and never got to pending delete?

GAME OVER.
Domain industry is a complete fraud!

THE SKY IS FALLING

What do you thing the Official Microsoft stance is on this
?

What the fudge are you talking about?
He wants to register a domain that network solutions won't pick up.
Idea, buy it on a different registar, then transfer?
Also hundreds of people use Whois protection.
And Microsofts take? Most likely "I wonder if we can sue him for copyright infringement after hes done sueing them?"
(11-27-2009, 09:34 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]And Microsofts take? Most likely "I wonder if we can sue him for copyright infringement after hes done sueing them?"

So true... Tongue

@OP: Seriously, watch out.