Support Forums

Full Version: Wordpress hosting from a decent provider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a decent Wordpress hosting provider and two hosts are in my mind: hostnexus.com and hosting.uk.
So which plan should I try?
Look to do business with a company that offers support in various means whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.
As for reliable & professional wordpress web host, can draw your attention to kvchosting.net ssd hosting plans.
Well, if those points below important for you, then I would recommend you to use hostnexus.com:
- decent server security
- spam protection
- server load regulation
- professional upport
As for professional wordpress hosting provider I can recommend dailyrazor.com wordpress hosting solutions.
I'm very satisfied with the fast and accurate technical help, ease of use and wide service offer. I'm actually in the works of transferring all my websites to this company.
Pretty good wordpress hosting accounts offered by rockhoster.com web host. They accept Bitcoin.
Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.
Now I think of using deals from brixly.uk, so what do you know about this hosting provider?
How quality are they?
I'd recommend you to use Wordpress-friendly services from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com.
They are a fine example of patience, service and civility which made the experience pretty much pain-free. Very grateful.