Support Forums

Full Version: Please give your votes for the host you like
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need help. Want to order server (managed):
1000 GB - HD, 24 GB - RAM, 14 TB - Bandwidth
Any recommendations?

One of my friends recommend me to try 1) Hostingsource.com and 2) Okayservers.com dedicated hosting services.
Do you know anything about their reliability? What host would you choose? Any alternatives?
Give your votes please. thanks.
Been hosting with okayservers.com for quite a long time, and I'm very impressed indeed.
The crazy part is that I get support responses in HOURS, not days. Most of my questions are answered in less than 1-2 hours, which is fantastic.
I like hostingsource.com ssd us hosting service. Support, has never failed me, always left with a problem solved.
Overall if you’re not completely satisfied with them, you’re not going to be happy anywhere else.
Plans from brixly.uk and hosting.uk are full-featured and servers are well-supported.
They offer a large number of services included in the packages. Excellent customer service.
I would like to nominate and vote for the qhoster.com. I think they are one of the best providers here and over there. They offer lost of server locations and allow you to pay using various payment options.