Support Forums

Full Version: Missing Font after reformat.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all SF members. I hope somebody can help me solved my problem. After I reformat my pc, some of the fonts lost, I mean it doesn't appear in my web browser. For example :

[Image: fontsg.jpg]

Look at the ' l ' that I've circle. Actually it is ' x ' but it's appear as l in my web browser.

[Image: iefont.jpg]

Same as Opera. The 'x' doesn't appear. But in this case it appear as a box.

So, I hope somebody can help me to fixed my probs.Thanks a lot for those who can help me.
What language is it?
Also try changing the default lang in your web browser.
it's malay language..but it is not about language.

When i tried using my school pc..and it just do well..all the font appeared..this is the x that i mean ✖..
(11-30-2009, 08:14 PM)awil Wrote: [ -> ]it's malay language..but it is not about language.

When i tried using my school pc..and it just do well..all the font appeared..this is the x that i mean ✖..

Check the page source at your school and post the font name here i'll see what i can do if i have it i have well over 14,000 fonts.
(12-06-2009, 09:04 PM)Ajsec5000 Wrote: [ -> ]Check the page source at your school and post the font name here i'll see what i can do if i have it i have well over 14,000 fonts.

my school is having a holiday for a month. So i cannot go ot my school. But I'll try with my cousin laptop. Maybe it will works, and I'll try to find the font name.