Support Forums

Full Version: Would like to know your advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to know your advice in terms of buying a VPS account and two hosts are advised me to try: limeisp.com and yourlasthost.com, so what's your would-be choice?
I have seen really nice vps hosting accounts offered by Cloudarion.com experts (their servers are super fast).
Great pricing. I use it for a light duty personal webpage and would use this decent web host for future web projects.
I'd recommend you to use VPS accounts from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and hostround.com.
Every time I've had a problem or question, I have been able to talk/chat with someone within a few minutes. Hosting is easy with them.
Try to contact Hostforweb.com if you need quality vps hosting - USE THE CODE: "code2018" !!! HURRY UP (Time Limited) !!
You can also check out hostplay.com offshore vps deals. Use the promo code XOFF15HP and receive 15% off for all new vps orders.
Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.