Support Forums

Full Version: Low cost server to buy from a trustworthy company
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hostwinds.com and swisslayer.com provide servers which are attractive for hosting a forum with and I wonder which one is better to have a deal with?
Servers from hostsailor.com and kvchosting.net are able to satisfy all your needs.
Their Services Sales and support staff are always helpful.
The support team is online 24/7 and respond to tickets very quickly.
Use servers from reliable hosts, I mean digitalserver.com.mx and legionbox.com.
Can't be better. Speed, Peformance, support and uptime all are awesome. I highly recommend them.
Try to check qhoster.com. They have plenty of server locations and price do depend on the server location. Also they allow you to pay using various payment options.
After one month of using Hostwinds.com dedicated server hosting service I must say I'm quite satisfied with them.
It should be mentioned that response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me.
I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with Hostwinds.com web host.
Your sites and projects will be in good hands if you choose them. Uptime and speed connectivity have been also great.
The best thing about hostwinds.com is their customer support.
It shows they aren’t afraid of their customers talking (as they’re always so happy), it’s a really helpful team.
I can express the point that it is a very fair and honest host. They offer fast hosting, that always online.
Since hosting my domain with swisslayer.com Swiss server hosting, I don’t remember any problems. My website has been up and stable since I first place it at their server. The unlimited subdomains are great and customer support is real time good work.
Great service! Five stars.