Support Forums

Full Version: What is the best hosting provider from your points?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys,
I decided to ask you to help me in choosing the best Hosting provider.
Requirements:
helpful customer support 24/7,
50 gbs of Hard Disk,
2 GBs of Ram,
2 TBs of bandwidth,
Linux.
I have already found these hosts:
==>> QHoster.com
==>> Viux.com
==>> ??? any other offshore web hosts?

What are your views on these hosts? What host would you choose? Why?
Have a look at hosting services from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
Services Sales and support staff are always helpful.
They are reliable, very helpful, and quick to assist with any question's you may have.
QHoster.com is trustworthy. Support is great. The live chat help system has always been very helpful.
Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
Viux.com have features that cater to both people who are creating their first website and those who have web hosting experience.
The service would benefit from more intuitive usability and quicker response times. Their servers in Canada are really stable and fast.
Hostwinds.com and hostsailor.com are good for meeting all your demands, the OP.
Their customer support is great and incredible fast. When you write to support team, you get an answer usually within the hour allowing you to solve your problems quickly. I think their prices are really reasonable in contrast to the benefits you get.
I agree with all the positive comments here! I have used QHoster.com for more than a year now, and I am an extremely happy customer. The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, constantly updating the forums, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.
In the six months I've used viux.com cloud hosting service, I can only remember 1 significant session of downtime, and that was partially my own fault because I didn't update to a new server when they asked me to. They solved all the troubles. I am happy with them.