Support Forums

Full Version: Cheap VPS is in need
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hostwinds.com and QHoster.com provide attractive VPS deals which are suitable for my needs and I wonder which way is better to follow?
You will not go wrong if you choose hostwinds.com ssd Litespeed hosting!
They've handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses you'd want from the very start.

+ use the code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
All I can say is that QHoster.com guys are GREAT! My previous webhosting service didnt even come close!
I like QHoster.com as my web host. There have been a very few downtime periods but they were handled quickly and efficiently.
I am not sure if they still do this, but when I started they only employed skillful support techs.
Hostwinds.com Hosting has got to be the best in the business. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable.
I am extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.
Deals from a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
Their customer support is brilliant. Hosting servers are very good and mostly uptime. Pricing of the hosting plans are also affordable.
VPS deals from hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com are worth your attention.
As they provide 24/7 support and easy interface, I had best experience with them. They are fast and reliable.
KVChosting.net and viux.com deals may be good for you.
You'll be satisfied with their services so far, technical support was fast, reasonably priced yet they deliver their promises.