Support Forums

Full Version: Need good dedicated server hosting packages for my project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I would like to rent a good dedicated server for my clients. Any cheap web hosts?
Linux, 1000 gbs of HD,32 gbs of RAM and 16 tbs of bandwidth - budget is $250/mo.

What web hosts can you suggest me looking at?
Any information on okayservers.com servers?
What can you also say about digitalserver.com.mx reliability?

What host would you choose from these TWO? Why?
Hostwinds.com and QHoster.com servers are worthwhile.
100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say...
The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.
No doubt, okayservers.com is trustworthy - the abundance of positive feedbacks makes them the most preferable.
I am completely satisfied with their service of this web hosting provider. Nice, comfortable people to work with.
Okayservers.com provide me with a website building software which contains some useful scripts.
Reliable, easy to manage, a good interface, has done a stirling job for my client for over a year now.
As long as you know what you are doing, and understand how sites and domains work, you'll do fine.
I like Okayservers.com services. It is really nice to be able to submit a support request and have someone receive it that can actually analyze the issue and correct it, vs. someone reading off of a scripted tree so to speak. They've handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses you'd want from the very start.