Support Forums

Full Version: Any good managed dedicated server hosting provider?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs:
1 TB (ssd) - HD, 14 TB - data transfer, Linux, managed, 24 GB - RAM
Any experience with centohost.com dedicated web hosting services?
I have found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?
Centohost.com reliability has been very good. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.
There have been a few occurrences of downtime, but they were brief (at least on our server) and support is usually quick to respond.
Check out servers from hostwinds.com and kvchosting.net.
Their support usually you do not have to wait more than 10 minutes. The way they handle problems and solutions is very professional, I highly recommend them!
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up at, can recommend superbithost.com ddos protected servers.
The speed is amazing, very reliable, the support is fantastic (we needed a server reset, they done it within 20 minutes), the price is great!
Just make sure, whoever you pick, to do your homework. Web hosting is kinda like going on a job interview.. "its all about being at the right place at the right time." just because 50 other people may have bad experiences, doesn't mean you will.