Support Forums

Full Version: VPS in Europe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
QHoster.com and hosting.co.uk provide VPS deals in Europe on lovely conditions and I wonder which one is the best for hosting a forum with?
QHoster.com is trustworthy. Support is great. The live chat help system has always been very helpful.
Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
I have signed up with QHoster.com few years ago, and I have been impressed with their support.
The ordering process is pretty simple and easy to follow, and I got my answers though the FAQ section for few things, and got the rest from the support, which they are very helpful on resolving two sticking issues I have.
Promo code : happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.

Some how I have got convinced that QHoster.com is one of the best hosts in the business out there.
I've been with them for two years now and thus feel that my conviction is supported with some real time experience as well.
I would have just assumed it was the host and went on to someone else, in fact I almost did until I realized that it actually was a configuration issue, so its "very" important for you to be able to communicate with your host well, because they want your site up just as much as you do, because it looks good on them as a company. If they blow you off, or don't listen to your specific needs, don't be afraid to go somewhere else, because its very important for a host to do that, no matter what the size of the company is.