Support Forums

Full Version: FuzzyFellas.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fuzzy Fellas

Do you like animals? Any type of animal? Well, you can talk about it here. It is basically done other than a few aesthetic touches here or there. I may even release it to the public on MyBB, not sure yet, depends on reception honestly.
I really like the border and the New Post icon. the only thing I don't like is the white.
You mean the white in the background? The swirls? I was thinking the same thing, kind of distracts from the forum content. I just can't think of a decent color atm Sad
I really like it Grizzly,nice job.
Bump. This is a relaunched website with a new theme!
I don't like the theme: pattern and colours are a bit painful to look at. Consider two recent free themes, 1point6 or inspire.

Font and icons look outdated, as in Web 1.0.
I'm planning on changing that blue part that is at the bottom of category boxes to the green that's at the top. The blue at the top is going to change to blend into the green that's there a little better. The on/off/offlock icons aren't going to change much beyond me applying a gradient. The plain black parts are going to get a gradient. Either that or I will change the black parts to a blueish thing. I don't like the way those two recent free themes look.

And what are you talking about the font looks outdated? The logo font is going to be changed, I just have to find the font I used before, I have a different computer now, otherwise I'd be using the same theme that I had before just edited a little bit, I just cba to try to recreate everything for it. It was a pita.

And most of the people here don't actually know what web 1.0 is. Also, you have to remember when designing thing that half the population still uses IE, and about a third of that is IE7. Have to design sites with all browsers in mind. Thank you Microsoft for a shitty product that doesn't render standards correctly.
(07-28-2010, 10:10 AM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Microsoft for a shitty product that doesn't render standards correctly.

Had to laugh at this wry comment.

This is a comparative list of tools that may help you with your quest: Cross-Browser Testing
[Image: web-design-pie-chart.png]
Hilarious, that made my day. Swearing appears to be a core component of web designing.