Support Forums

Full Version: Need help to choose vps hosting in Mexico
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided to start providing hosting services as I assume that it will be a good way to earn money online and get a success.
I need 45 gbs of disk space, 1 gb of ram, 2 tb of bandwidth, Linux. Budget is $40/mo.
What can you say about digitalserver.com.mx and their hosting services?

Have you ever dealt with them? How do you find their pricing?
Well, I must say Digitalserver.com.mx have greatly exceeded my expectations, and have sustained the quality of their service and customer support all this time.
They have manage to keep my site running smoothly even when it has grown 5 times bigger than it was.
Now been with digitalserver.com.mx for almost a year, and am still very satisfied.
The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding.
They are top notch.
I recommend superbithost.com host. They accept Bitcoin and provide customer support 24/7. Their variety of locations and plans would definitely meet your demands.
I must admit that superbithost.com have exceeded my expectations and provided solid servers and stable network.
Take a look at service provided by Kvchosting.net, their servers are rock-solid and perfectly managed by their professional techies. Prices are reasonable and service is decent.
My recommendation is Hostwinds not only because their server is fast and powerful but also they have responsive and skilled support team.