Support Forums

Full Version: service recommendation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings respectful forum members!
Recently I needed to get Digitalocean service, but to pay with bitcoins, however they do not accept that.
I have made research and found bithost.io that gives exactly what I needed - they resell Digitalocean hosting accepting crypto-currencies as payment option and also have hourly billing that can be useful for programmers to app tests.
I know bithost.io is reselling digitalocean droplets for bitcoins, they use DO's API and servers are created, deleted, resized in real time. And indeed hourly billing is perfect for testing applications and similar tasks.
You can rely on Hostwinds.com - they offer a wide range of dedicated servers at reasonable rates.
Everything is simply amazing and has remained consistently so. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
Using bithost.io would be really useful for those who needs digitalocean based hosting to buy with bitcoins on an hourly billing basis like developers to test their applications, to me they seems reliable.
Think that you will not regret having looked at centohost.com dedicated servers: https://www.centohost.com/dedicated_servers.php
If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this host is the way to go.
No doubts bithost.io service is unique, attractive and reliable because lots of their users are fully satisfied. I like their business model and highly recommend.