Support Forums

Full Version: Simple Ad Banner for Coffee Related Site - etc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For a coffee related site, or anyone else who would like to use this, here is a simple ad banner.

Ad Banner with text:
[Image: 10zczv7.png]

Without text:
[Image: vatki.png]

I have another version without the reflection, and if you all would like the PSD for that, contact me.
I think that looks Okay, but it's a bit simple isn't it? Maybe you could update it a bit, and maybe give a few different themes that include coffee or whatever.
The reflection doesn't work well here. Since the coffee cup is presumably laying on an imaginary flat surface, its reflection wouldn't be a simple copy and flip since the cup is not at a completely side-view angle. If it were, the bottom would appear flat and the reflection would work fine. Since the cup is at this angle, you'd either have to have an image of the same cup at an angle where you could see the underside, or you'd have to do some manipulating to make it appear so.

However, I do like the warm colors and the font choice for the example. I'd probably make the colors a little more yellowy, but that's just my personal taste.
Thanks for the extensive JDBar! I think I executed the reflection well, and I will not make any further revisions. Those who have used it has made it worked.

Codine, it's point is to be simple. Hence: Simple Ad Banner for Coffee Related Site - etc.

Smile

Thanks you two.
To me, the banner looks to simple, i know it was made supposedly to be simple but the simpleness that you used makes it boring, i would of liked something ore complicated, or a design in the background.... Me i wouldn't choose that for my banner of a coffee related site.