Support Forums

Full Version: RAWR!! its nevets!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who am I
I'm nevets04

Why am I here?
Omni joined the hackforums irc and told us about sf

What can I give to the community?
Well... Ive been using windows for a 7 years or so... but don't forget i,m only 14..., unless u count using the computer to go on dinsey.com or w/e then Ive been using windows as long as I can remember Yeye. My school uses macs, so I also have a bit of experience with that.

What would I like out of the community?
I feel comfortable on windows 2000 - vista, but I would like to expand my knowlage. I am now using Linux Ubuntu. Just beginning with that, I will probably have some questions.

I look forward to see what this forums has to offer Thumbsup
Welcome to Support forums
Welcome Nivets. Glad to see you here.
(10-05-2009, 08:16 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Nivets. Glad to see you here.

Glad to be here Thumbsup
Damn, that's like the first person Omniscient officially typed welcome too. You should feel extra special nevets. :x
(10-05-2009, 08:22 PM)n4q Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, that's like the first person Omniscient officially typed welcome too. You should feel extra special nevets. :x

I was unaware of that, I really do feel special <3
Awh, shiit, it's Nevets ;P
Raaawwwwr nevets04. Welcome to SupportForums. Where sharing is loving, and there's a whole lot of sharing taking place. Big Grin